Integrating on WooCommerce
Locate your humm Credentials
To integrate humm you will need your:
- Merchant Number
- Encryption Key
Before installing the new Humm plugin, if you have a previous version installed, please ensure you deactivate and uninstall the old plugin before proceeding.
1. Download the Humm WooCommerce plugin from Github
2. Navigate to the WordPress Admin page and on the left hand side click Plugins > Add New, then click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
3. Add the Humm .zip file downloaded earlier and install it to your WordPress website.
4. Once installed, click the Activate Now button.
1. Navigate to the Plugins page, find Humm then click Settings.
2. Configure the Merchant ID and Encryption Key fields with your credentials. If you have not received your Encryption key please fill out the form located here.
3. Ensure humm is configured as follows:
|Humm Region||Australia or New Zealand|
|Merchant ID||Your Merchant ID|
|API Key||Your unique API Key|
|Price Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Cart Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Price Widget Advanced Settings||
|Pre-select Checkout Button||Activate on your preference|
|Top Banner Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Humm Merchant Type||'Little things', 'Big things' or Both.|
|Shop Name||Your shop name.|
|Minimum Order Total||
|Maximum Order Total||
|Little Things Threshold Amount||2000|
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click order to refund from orders list page, then Refund at bottom.
2. Choose the items or set the amount you want to refund then click Refund via humm.