Integrating on WooCommerce
Locate your humm Credentials
To integrate humm you will need your:
- Merchant Number
- API Key
Fill in the online Request API Key Form and we'll send you your unique API Key
Before installing the new Humm plugin, if you have a previous version installed, please ensure you deactivate and uninstall the old plugin before proceeding.
1. Download the Humm WooCommerce plugin from Github
2. Navigate to the WordPress Admin page and on the left hand side click Plugins > Add New, then click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
3. Add the Humm .zip file downloaded earlier and install it to your WordPress website.
4. Once installed, click the Activate Now button.
1. Navigate to the Plugins page, find Humm then click Settings.
2. Configure the Merchant ID and API Key fields with your credentials. If you have not received your API key please fill out the form located here.
3. Ensure humm is configured as follows:
|Humm Region||Australia or New Zealand|
|Merchant ID||Your Merchant ID|
|API Key||Your unique API Key|
|Hook on Product Page||Widget showing position|
|Price Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Cart Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Checkout Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Price Widget Advanced Settings||
|Use Dynamic Version of the Price Widget||
|Pre-select Checkout Button||Activate on your preference|
|Humm Top Banner Widget||Activate on your preference|
|Elementor Page Builder||for insert ShortCode in the Elementor Page builder|
|Humm Merchant Type|
|Shop Name||Your shop name.|
|Minimum Order Total||
|Maximum Order Total||
|Little Things Threshold Amount||depreciated|
1. Click order to refund from the orders list page, then Refund at the bottom.
2. Choose the items or set the amount you want to refund then click Refund via humm.
Does Plugin support PHP 8.0+ ,what is demo website?
The plugin can work well on all PHP versions,including PHP 8.0+,
Please make sure to update the WooCommerce, WordPress and other third party versions to match PHP8.0+ requirements, so, there are no any conflicts between websites plugins and Humm WooCommerce plugins
in the wp-config.php, add define( 'WP_DEBUG', false )
What does different order status mean ?
|Processing||Humm payment is
|Failed||Humm payment is
|Refunded||refund or partial refund|
How does the different widget work ?
|Variable product widget,LT and BT widgets||
|LT and BT widgets||Price Widget
|Cart Widget||Cart Widget
|Checkout Widget||Checkout Widget
How to manage product widget position on the different product page ?
Hook on product page binds showing position on the product page and
Elementor Page Builder option is for inserting shortcode
woocommerce_humm_elementor in the required postion in the specific page builder, reference the admin dashboard
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com