Integrating on Magento 1
Locate your humm Credentials
To integrate humm you will need your
- Merchant Number
- Encryption Key
Plugin Installation / Upgrade
0 - Before installing the new Humm plugin, if you have a previous version installed, please ensure you deactivate and uninstall the old plugin before proceeding.
1. You can create a backup of your store by navigating to System -> Tools -> Backup.
2. Download the humm plugin zip file from Github
3. Unzip it, then copy the following folders into the corresponding folders under your Magento root directory.
/app/code/community/Humm/ /app/design/frontend/base/default/template/HummPayments/ /app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/humm/ /app/design/adminhtml/base/default/template/HummPayments/ /app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/humm/payments/ /app/etc/modules/Humm_HummPayments.xml /skin/frontend/base/default/images/Humm/ /skin/adminhtml/base/default/images/Humm/
1. Navigating to System > Configuration.
2. On Configuration page, scroll downwards then click on Payment Methods on left side menu.
3. Confirm humm Checkout is visible and once expanded, the options will need to be configured with your merchant number and Encryption key.
|Enable this Solution||Yes|
|Environment||Production for live, Sandbox for testing|
|Merchant Number||Configure with your merchant number|
|New Order Status||Processing|
|Minimum Order Total||
|Email Customer||Yes or No|
|Automatic Invoice||Yes or No (Must be enabled for refunding)|
|Payment Currency||AU or NZ|
|Widgets & Banners||Yes or No|
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org