The following instructions outline how to perform a test transaction with humm.
Test mode must be activated in the humm settings before proceeding.
Performing a Test Transaction
1. Add a product to your cart and proceed to check out using humm as your payment option.
- The URL you redirect to should be integration-cart.shophumm.co.nz. If you are redirected to another URL, you may not be in the test environment.
2. If you don't already have one, sign up for a test humm account, otherwise login to humm.
- Only test accounts will be able to sign in. Preexisting live accounts will not work.
- Please ensure your mobile number is correct as you will need to receive a verification code. All other registration information used during signup may be dummy values.
If you can't sign up please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will need to add a credit/debit card when completing the registration. You may use any dummy values in these fields.
If you are unsure, use the credit card number 4111 1111 1111 1111 with any name and valid expiry date.
4. Once you've signed up you'll be redirected back to the humm portal to complete the test transaction.
You may select any options here as this is all in a sandbox environment.
Once completed you will be redirected back to your purchase page with the approriate response.
5. Confirm that the transaction is showing up correctly in the sales records for your store.
You may also view the transaction in our test merchant portal here. Your regular login details will work.
If you have any questions, or need any assistance, please contact email@example.com